Monday, May 10, 2010

i wrote this awhile ago... i never write about myself, so i figured i'd publish it.

I am tenacious, intelligent, and driven.
I have a firm belief that i can accomplish
anything I set my mind to.
I come across as confident.. and I am.
I don't think I'm better than anybody, but I'm
proud of the person I am.
I have strong convictions. they don't waiver.
I have strong opinions, but they're flexible.
I don't discount anyone else's point of view.
I respect it, and truly believe that sometimes
there can be two right answers to a question
depending on your reality. You can argue
opposing positions and both be right.
I like to read non-fiction. Truth be told, I'm a
nerd. I love to learn. I speak Spanish, Italian,
and Chinese, and I'd like to learn a couple more
languages in the near future.
I have direction in my life. I know what I want,
and I try not to stray from that path. That being
said, I definitely stop to smell the flowers so
to speak. I understand that life isn't about the
destination, but rather the journey.
I pride myself on my ability to be honest,
dependable, sincere, and thoughtful.
One of my best qualities is my ability to be
relatively honest with myself. I recognize my
strengths, but I'm also aware of my weaknesses.
Everyday, I try to utilize my strengths, and
improve my weaknesses. I strive to be a better
person every day.
I'm very perceptive. I pay attention to the
smallest of details, and i'm constantly
incorporating them to get a detailed picture
of a person's personality. Not many people
surprise me. I'm simple. It doesn't take much
to please me. I get along with most everybody,
and I can have fun doing just about anything.
I am usually a social hub for my friends.
They typically call me, and I organize most times
we do something. I love to do all sorts of shit.
opera, paintball, salsa. whatever.
I think that most pretty women are shallow
and petty. Just because you're covered in makeup
and bursting out of your dress doesn't mean
you're entitled to shit. If you aren't a good
person, or you aren't nice, kind, or humble, being
attractive doesn't do absolutely anything for me.
so don't waste your time

I'm a series of dichotomous personality traits.
I'm super spontaneous, but pragmatic and reserved
Sometimes I come across as shy, sometimes I am
the absolute life of the party.
Some people swear I'm the nicest person I've ever
met. Others contend that I'm a complete prick.
I'm trusting, but not naive.
I'm strong in my convictions, but not judgmental
or didactic.
I'm a perfectionist. But I'm lazy.
I have to be the best at everything I do,
but I try to do that with as little effort as
possible.
I'm a big momma's boy. she is the nicest person
in the world. I would lay down on a train track
for her.
I also love animals. I've been vegetarian for
the latter half of my life. If i see a dog.
chances are I'll stop and pet it. I, personally,
have an english bulldog. his name is little
prince cassanova. and he is adorable.
I have a very small family. One brother, a mom,
a dad, and a sister in law.
No grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles
really to speak of. I am super close to
the family I do have. and I'm blessed to have
them. I also have some amazing friends.
I like to associate myself with positive,
goal-oriented, selfless, ambitious individuals.
It just makes life fun and easy.
I'm terribly unphotogenic. I am cuter than I
look in most pictures.
I love to laugh, and a sense of humor is very
important to me. Life is fun, enjoy it. laugh
at yourself, by yourself, or with others.
I am driven. I have goals, and no matter the
adversity thrown my way, I will get back up,
dust myself off, and persevere.
I love music. My ipod is ridiculously random though.
I have a broad taste of music. from classical
to underground hip hop, to hardcore, and everything
in between. (with the exception of most country).
I can't swim.
I love sports.
I have a hot rod, it's cute.
I've been known to be ridiculously silly
despite being a very mature person.
I'm grounded, but I'm always reaching for the stars.
I'm an optimist. I view things in terms of positive
attributes, not negatives. i'd be more apt to say
a glass is 2% full than 98% empty.
I value responsible, caring people with their
head on straight.
I love people that are musically or artistically
gifted. I admire them immensely. Unfortunately,
I am neither of those :(
I'm taoist
I was my high school valedictorian,

I'm a selfless, caring, and kind person. But I
won't let anybody walk on me. I love helping people,
but I have the self confidence to stick
up for myself If I need to..

people say I'm a good listener. I think I just
pretend to be ;)

I'm sarcastic, and light-hearted. It's not very
easy to make me mad, and I'm not the type of
person that people get mad at usually.

I believe respect, communication, and compromise
are valuable tools, and I try to employ them
in my life as often as possible.

I love creme brulee. I love italian food and
mexican food. Indian food and thai food too.
Not a big chinese fan, but all and all I'm not
picky.

I have been blessed to lead a fortunate life.
but I am constantly grateful, and humble,
and not a day goes by that I don't stop and
appreciate all the good fortune life has thrown
my way.
...
creme brulee and kisses. delish.

1 comment:

  1. You suggested that I should make a list about myself. I see now that I don't have to because you took the preemptive liberty to do so. Thank you for making that process incredibly efficient for me ;)

    ReplyDelete